Governor’s Office of Student Achievement (GOSA) clients
New Notion is continuously supporting GOSA as a web design and development partner. GOSA is a part of the Governor’s office that focuses on Georgia’s students. They strive to make an impact on the literacy of every child in Georgia and partner with many outstanding educational organizations. It is these very partnerships that inspired this project.
Words2Reading.com is a new site that delivers valuable literacy resources to families, caregivers, and teachers by collecting key resources from all of GOSA’s partners and putting them in one place. The site filters all the resources by audience, child’s age, outcomes and formats to help the user customize their experience.
New Notion partners with GOSA with the following to support them the Words2Reading site:
1. Create brand identity (logo and core message)
2. Web design that meets audience needs
3. Creation of website that allows easy updating of new resources, news posts, and new partners
4. Web development using custom code with WordPress
5. Social media integration
6. Website maintenance (updates, security, hosting)